We receive a huge amount of very positive feedback from our early years settings, primary schools and local council partners. Below is a very small selection of recent feedback following our annual surveys in 2015.
“It has shown me that eating well can help me live a better life”
- Girl, aged 10 years. Croydon.
“I like phunky food because it helps me with food choices”
- Boy, aged 9.5 years. Croydon.
“We really like the variety of activities and how the lesson plans are presented. It is easy to incorporate the ideas into our topics.”
- PSHCE coordinator, Handcross Primary School in West Sussex.
“Easy and fun to use. Informative for the teacher as well as children. Fantastic support via e-mail. Thank you.”
- Healthy Schools Co-ordinator/D&T Subject Leader, Houghton C of E School in Cumbria.
"Interactive and engaging resources which pupils really like."
- Principal Teacher, Dalmilling Primary School in South Ayrshire.
“When doing the Phunky foods promise Y2 children were able to independently identify a way to improve their daily habits. This was then evidenced in their books.”
- Teaching Assistant, Loxdale Primary School in Wolverhampton.
“Very visual and hands on for our children, all with autism and complex language impairments”
- Teacher, Rowan Primary School in Sheffield.