Our Phunky15 activities are fun, physically active games for you and your child(ren) to play at home, with no equipment or apparatus needed. Each sheet includes:
This focuses on mobilising the body through dynamic stretching. The aim is to get the children ready for more intense activity. Encourage children to think about each part of the body they are using.
A fun activity to elevate the heart rate in a limited space. No equipment is needed and the use of visualisation is used to encourage imagination. It will help with the development of co-ordination, spatial awareness and listening skills. The activities can all be adapted to suit age, ability and space available.
This uses yoga principles and encourages relaxation and calm through gentle stretching and a focus on breathing. The aim is to end the session calm and relaxed.
Phunky15 Activitity Sheets (PDFs)
- Phunky15 - Sheet One: Car Journey
- Phunky15 - Sheet Two: A Walk in the Woods
- Phunky15 - Sheet Three: Chair Sports
- Phunky15 - Sheet Four: Active Dice
- Phunky15 - Sheet Five: Indoor Circuits
- Phunky15 - Sheet Six: Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Phunky15 - Sheet Seven: A Visit to the Zoo
- Phunky15 - Sheet Eight: Simon Says
- Phunky15 - Sheet Nine: As If...
- Phunky15 - Sheet Ten: Traffic Lights